Flashing DIY MicroGrids - Clock too slow?

hi again. hoping that I’ve selected the right category now, here’s my question:

So I’ve built a microGrids. I’m using avrdude and usbasp.

I’ve tried the make -f bootstrap_all method first and didn’t succeed (I could write the firmware, but microgrids didn’t respond to clock input), also with bake. also with -B 4 or -B 10

then I tried this method:

1. connect your usbasp or programmer and type: avrdude -V -p m328p -c usbasp -P usb -B 10 -e -u -U efuse:w:0x05:m -U hfuse:w:0xd8:m -U lfuse:w:0xff:m -U lock:w:0x2f:m -F to set the fuses correctly

(the -F parameter seems to be important, without that it was not working)

1. type /usr/local/Cellar/avrdude/6.3/bin/avrdude -P usb -c usbasp -p ATmega328P -s -B 10 -U flash:w:/Users/your-mutable-folder/mutable-dev-environment/eurorack-mo dules/build/grids_bootloader/grids_bootloader.hex -F

(again, the -F parameter)

1. type /usr/local/Cellar/avrdude/6.3/bin/avrdude -P usb -c usbasp -p ATmega328P -s -B 10 -U flash:w:/Users//your-mutable-folder/mutable-dev-environment/eurorack-m odules/build/grids/grids.hex

and microgrids started to respond to my clock input. however, too slow. the internal clock seems to be messed up a bit. it’s responding to my input, but too slowly.

I’ve also tried to set the fuses according to this tutorial: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ij3SMkusbL2pcQ3qNHOqQblQwNoDTMC_/view . didn’t work so far.

any troubleshoot suggestions?

how can I properly reset everything on the atmega chip with avrdude? sorry. total noob here. I’ve flashed a couple of chips and that’s it.

it’s not about the forum category.

you won’t get any help for DIY modules here. you should go to MW instead.

oh, ok! sorry for that!