Faust on STM32

I have been trying to find out how to run FAUST language on STM32 but there are zero tutorials available. I just want to try out the sawtooth generation demo on STM32.
Does anyone know any tutorial that demonstrates how to get FAUST on STM32? I check a public project but didn’t really understand how FAUST came to be on STM32 and how do you change FAUST values via C code?

I hope some of you can help me. I just want to mess around with FAUST and STM32 but it has been very very difficult for me.

The github repo I am talking about: https://github.com/pierstitus/STM32F4-Synth

For anyon even sparing their time to attempt helping, thank you very much. I feel bad asking about running the language on STM32 but I really couldn’t myself…

1 Like

Hi @kuzenet! I think your best option would be to get a Electosmith Daisy development board. It runs on an STM32H7.

There is tentative support for Faust so far, don’t expect everything Faust can do to just work right now. The effort is led by Stephane Letz of the Faust team, with a thread about it here.

Apart from that, Daisy is a great option if you want to get started with DSP code in C++.

1 Like