Eurorack Power Bus Board PCBs available for the Shruthizen! Enroll for Summer!

Thanks for the treats, much appreciated going through 800 solder joints

It’s quick work - those headers soak up solder so fast, you’ll look like a time-lapse video!

Side note: I’ve been using a bus board from the white (winter 2k13?) batch and the LED’s for +12 and -12V do not light up during use. I’m certain I have voltage because my modular seems to work just fine. Does anyone have any insight as to what the issue may be?

Either you have soldered them wrong (the *L*long leg goes to the L labeled Hole) or your resistors are wrong.

Hmm, I thought the same thing. I’ll check it out one of these days, I swear! Thanks for the help.

received today!
Thanks for the treats too!

Thank you! received and build today, also finally was able to test the modules i had build weeks ago… probably could have done that without bus board btw.

@fcd72 where can i write you, please??

Sorry to spam this thread, but I’m selling two green busboard form the december run here for Those Who Just Can’t Wait.

No news on this!? Can’t get in contact with you @fcd72

The eagle landed in Montreal!

Thanks Frank!

Same here, I got them, everything’s fine… I just need to find the time to build a new case now :slight_smile:

Finally got around to building my bus board and it is perfect! Thanks again Frank.

Hi Frank,
I am still waiting for my ordered and already paid busboards and maybe the case (if you can manage to make one and the rack rails I sent you some month ago).
I am trying to contact you for weeks now without any answer. I would really like to know if you are OK, and if you will deliver the busboards. Please reply. Or contact me by mail. It feels a little bit strange now to me.

Hi ! Is it possible to start a new run ? I guess it is not the best part of the year for it…
Because I would be in for 3 :slight_smile: !

Hi I would be interested in 3 as well

Haven’t posted any updates in a while but here’s my “1950s pig blood painted” case with the busboards settled. Now, crimping + wiring time!

Hey, not sure if another run of these is going to happen anytime soon, but I would be interested in 4.

doubtful. I paid for 6 and never got em. If I ever do though I’ll sell you mine as I’ve since designed my own and don’t need them anymore.

does anybody know where is @fcd72 ? or what happened to him ?

he was one of the most active member in this community and never had a problem for my orders with him.