Eurorack Power Bus Board PCBs available for the Shruthizen! Enroll for Summer!

Busboards arrived, one already built with nice greeen LEDs, and chocolate Santa eaten :wink:

Yeah, i really like the vintage green color…… and the very lo Power LEDs

Haven’t had anything through RE payment for the boards, I’ll double check junk folders and things but I still want mine.

So have I missed these boards? I didn’t get anything through PayPal like the last (blue board) run.

Hm… did i miss you BenHex?

Just drop me an eMail at fc&daniels&ät&&me&com <- remove &

Hi Frank, by the time you read this you’ll have an email from me " ben_hex&hotmail " thanks, I’m ready to pay today.

So the green ones are all gone, lets start a new Run, boards will be ordered at 30 Reserved orders, same procedure as last year, ill include LEDs and Rs, this time only in red….

Whos is in first?

2 Adrian

Give me 3 please

Red EuroBusboard PCB Spring 2k15 run:

2 Adrian
3 rosch

dang make that 5, i need them anyway.

Is it still the same design like those 3 black protos i got from you a few years ago?

Never change a running System :wink:

2 Adrian
5 rosch

awesome!

6 for youkon

2 Adrian
5 rosch
6 youkon

∑13

+1 for me!

Edit: I need one more, so 2 for me ;).

2 Adrian
5 rosch
6 youkon
2 bernie

∑15

You are perfectly OK with adding yourselves to the List….

Reading about PSU options it all seams kind of expensive, could this Bus Board + RT-65B be compared to a doepfer A-100 BusBoard + A-100PSU2 ,talking… power, reliability, stability and power offset?

I already decided to go this route, just curious of you guys opinions.

No, it can’t be compared, its like a brand new Alfa 1.4 TB MultiAir Machine agains something with 1,4l you found in a '82 VW Golf.
I have a Doepfer LC9 and LC6 for sale, if you want ancient PSU technology and your House has a bad heating….