Eurorack module testing tool (DIY)

Available

i’m in :slight_smile:

Done :slight_smile:

:smiley: yawn…now I can sleep well.

Cases also available… if you can make use of this you probably know where to ask…

@fcd you have mail :wink:

purchased-yay! bedtime now…

Fcd72 how much for a case?

I will have to calculate, about twice the Shruthi i guess since its about twice the size.

huh? does the board fit into 3U euro rack?

I don’t think it does, and let me tell you, you are having very evil thoughts.

i’m totally innocent :slight_smile:
i was thinking of putting some tools in one big metal case but that would make it kinda stationary. i guess a mobile testing tool would be more useful since i only build them at home and it’s a quicker job to take the tool with me when something’s wrong

It doesnt fir as long as you want it parralel to the Panel. Sadly. I tried.

yeah portable box for sure. racks are bad mkay.

My envelope arrived in my non-rioting part of Stockholm. That was seriously quick! And there was much rejoicing.

what? you take notice of what happens off-synth? or off bench
i was too late for pcb+ ATMEGA tonight so i’ll have to learn flashing again :smiley:

Bizarro, ain’t it? I figured I’d also do the flash and the pan for this one.

ETA on more PCBs with programmed chips? Waited until payday and poof! Chips sold out.

I have flashed a few chips and update the stock status. But I don’t understand… You’re buying this because you do a lot of DIY, why don’t you spend a bit (at most 30€) to get a programmer?

Because I keep convincing myself that I don’t need one, that the Shruthi, then the MidiALF, and now this is the last Atmel project I’ll have for awhile. Of course, I think you know my habits and those of similar folks better than I know myself :slight_smile: