Elements and FX

Salut Olivier, je voudrais acheter elements, mais je ne trouve pas de shop l’ayant en stock, c’est normal? Je voudrais te féliciter pour ton travail, tous tes modules sont vraiment excellents, tu amènes à l’eurorack vraiment ta touche.
Je cherche en ce moment un module FX, genre tiptop audio mais je me dis que l temps passe et que le zdsp n’est peut etre pas la meilleur option, tu as planifié quelque chose dans ce gout la? un multi effet? genre un H8000 ou un system kyma dans un petit module avec 16 paramètres a contrôler? si tu peux me dire ou trouver elements je t en serais super reconnaissant,

Merci, et encore félicitations :slight_smile:

I’ll refrain from posting a Capybara and instead copy-paste the forum rules:
(I’m sure you’ll understand that this forum would derail into a Tour de Babel if Olivier didn’t enforce this rules here)

Language rules

There’s only one simple rule: post in english. To someone who cannot read it, your beloved language might look like noise and clutter. Noise and clutter can be annoying. Remember the tower of Babel? Mixing up languages dilutes knowledge. What if you write in spanish and the person with the exact solution to your problem only reads italian and english?

Making assumptions about which language the mutable instruments staff can read is risky ; and is terribly unfair to the people whose native language we don’t read and who are forced to write in english anyway. If your message is not in english, we give ourselves the right to reply by nonsense, humour, or stupid images.

Broken english, chinglish, hinglish, engrish, pidgin english, yaourt and Google Translatese are all accepted.

Thanks!

And btw.

1 Like

Hi Oliver, I would buy Elements, but I can not find a shop having in stock, this is normal? I congratulate you for your work, all your modules are really excellent, you bring the eurorack really your key.
Looking now an FX module, audio tiptop genre but I think that the time passes and the zdsp might not be the best option you have planned something in that the taste? a multi purpose? such a system kyma H8000 or in a small module with 16 parameters to control? if you can tell me where I find Elements t’d be super grateful,

Thank you and congratulations again :slight_smile:

> this is normal?

Yes, there’s a lot of demand for this module! The next batch will be ready in april.

> a multi purpose?

I’ve done enough multi-function / multi-mode modules.