DonationWare™: Get Your Peaks Parameter Reference Card Now!

Anyone wants one of these?

1. Increase the Iwantacardcounter.
2. Donate a few bucks (or more) to http://www.croix-rouge.fr/ or your local equivalent.
3. DM me with your postal address.

There are 45 cards available in this batch. Get them while you can!

card.zip (1.8 MB)

thank you for this! I find these so helpful. Ill have to do one myself to give back to the community…

I’m having a bunch of these printed at business card size and I’m wondering if anyone else would like one to keep with their modular. :slight_smile:

It would be nice, but postage for that letter is way more than having a bunch lasered and laminated. Guess a high-res version of the pictures instead is way nice :slight_smile:

Sure, here are the PDFs. Please note that you should cut 2mm bleed from all sides to make it look as intended.

I wanted to make one myself but I see you’ve been quicker! :slight_smile:
very useful! Thanks a lot!

Very nice reference card!
But does it come with an expansion? :wink:

It might get a little sister for Braids.

By the way; 50 have been printed and shipped to me…

@pichenettes Do you have a favorite charity?

As a new Peaks owner, I’d be interested!

I’d like to make this DonationWare™; You donate a few bucks to @pichenettes’ favorite charity, DM me your address, and I’ll mail you a Peaks Reference Card.

http://www.croix-rouge.fr/

Ok. Let’s wait until the cards are delivered so I can check they’re nicely done and show a picture.

Looks like some people don’t want to wait. Please post a comment here and increase the counter before you donate and DM me with your address. There will be 45 cards available in this first batch!

Trigger happy, you betcha!

Iwantacardcounter: 1

The cards have arrived and look pretty damn nice; see the photo in the updated original post above.

Red cross counter going up !

Iwantacardcounter: 2

I am all up for a Braids a Tides and a Frames!

Each module should get one really

Supercool thanks!

I don’t think Tides and Frames need a cheat sheet, honestly.