Discussions about patches

This discussion was created from comments split from: Patch-sharing area.

Please keep the “patch sharing” discussion easy to browse by minimizing the number of posts that do not actually contain patches!

thanks GadgetFiend I really love the sound of High Res :slight_smile:

@bleep. Thanks! Just out of curiosity, do you have the standard SMR4 mkII filter board in your Shruthi? I wasn’t sure how some of these highly resonant patches were going to sound using that filter. (I have the 4 Pole Mission board in my Shruthi.) I programmed the mod wheel to turn down the resonance in that patch in case it was blowing out the speakers/ears of people using the SMR filter. :slight_smile:

Hi all,

Just completed a Midnight edition and was wondering if I could get the patches used for the Dual SVF sound demo found on the filters page? I thought those patches were pretty cool, so it would be awesome to have them. (Don’t think that the ones included out of the box were used in the sound demo)

@GadgetFiend I have the SMR4 and the 4 Pole Mission and I prefer the sound of the SMR4 for this patch, in 4 Pole Mission the sound is too “Acid” :slight_smile:

Dekard sounds great on the Ladder :slight_smile:

@all
Thanks for sharing your patches.

@audiohoarder
Are all your patches made on a SSM2044 ?

suggestion: what about making a patch sharing section which can contain the main sticky thread to post the patches plus the discussions, or even better: one thread for each patch. maybe with some posting rules.
something like : title must be [device] + [flavour] + [patch name]

You say that like it’s a bad thing. :wink: