Desoldering Gun

Hey @ll

I saw a nice vidz on youtube. Someone had a desoldering gun. After them i buyed a manual deslodering gun. But its not so cool as a real good electronic one or like he had… :-/

Do you know, where i can find a good desoldering gun? To remove nicely ICs?

Thanks for feedback.

Cherrs John

What exactly are you looking for ?
If you have one of the “gun style” desoldering guns with a wire loop, be aware that it can easily kill your components, since it was probably made for plumbing installations, not electronics…
Try looking into hot air rework stations (expensive stuff!) :slight_smile:

<<If you have one of the “gun style” desoldering guns with a wire loop, be aware that it can easily kill your components, since it was probably made for plumbing installations, not electronics…

Niet, i know wich one you mean… It’s not that one… But something like CO2 Gun but wich removes the air. I don’t know how to explain it to you…

Take a look, i found again that vid… It’s a vacum gun… love

Let me know what do you think about… :wink:

PS: http://www.dancap.co.uk/desoldering/808CE.htm - That little thing would be nice… Not? But hey, 300 Bucks… :((((

My Tip

I only have the soldering part of it but i am blown away by quality for the price.

Ahhh… Well, I believe Aoyue make some clones of stuff like that, the one fcd72 posted looks good as well… :slight_smile:

Wow, nice “ding” ! Then i will take a look at it. .

Thanks for your answers! :slight_smile:

I wish someone carried something like that in North America. I’m thinking about getting a mini heat gun for heat shrink tubing, do any of you use something like that?

N I C E, i wish i would have had this baby a few days ago. .

the Hakko 808 is $178 on Amazon. I got one a few months ago in a temporary period of too much pocket money between Shruthi builds.