Desktop synths

Is there any possibility that MI will make a new hardware desktop synth? I love the “old” stuff, but, with knowledge the company gained, I think the “new” synth would be even more interesting.
Or you grew out of this?

2 Likes

No. Only a few modules and goodbyes :slight_smile:

18 Likes

I understand that you might not want to comment on future things, but will your next endeavor be related to music? Or something else entirely?

Not related to music.

6 Likes

De-Generator from TubeOhm maybe ??

1 Like

Thanks for everything you’ve done for this community. You have shared so much and inspired so many. Whatever comes next, I wish you success and happiness.

5 Likes

No more synth designs?
:frowning:

1 Like

Hell no!

1 Like

I’m confused by previous remarks.
Sounded like you were only going to do a few more modules and then “goodbyes” meant no more synths.

Indeed!

4 Likes

Hm, sounds like something that would output PAL/NTSC. Or something completely different altogether.

1 Like

Nice try :slight_smile: Unfortunately, making video synths wouldn’t solve any of the problems I’m trying to solve by stopping making synths.

6 Likes

Best wishes in your future endeavors. Hope you’ll still be active in this community.

Thanks also for open-sourcing your excellent products. Combined with the support of the community, this will ensure that your modules will remain alive and making innovative music for decades, unlike the proprietary (and basically disposable) machines that the big brands produce.

-Bob

6 Likes