Dance Evolution presets bank for Ambika

Hi
Im presenting my bank for this synth. To use it you need to turn on all 6 voices because in many cases im using unisono with hard detuning. My Ambika has 6x SMR4 voice cards.
Probably you will be surprised how this synth sounds in my hands. If you like dance music thats for you. I tried to cover somehow years '90, '00 and sometimses above and below. So you may expect Italo Disco and much newer sounds. All sounds were created by me - it took me about 3 months. I made them as close as it was possible to whats in my head. I didnt checked how close they are to originals but who cares?:wink:
If you like it please support me. Depends how much you will be interrested i can prepare another banks. Please read INFO in zip file.

Download from here:
http://qck.pl/Wim

Cheers
C_04/Greg

2 Likes

I just load them onto my SD card and played them for an hour or so. Great patches!! Thanks for posting.

2 Likes

Thank you for kind words.
That was a point to be great:) Also i tried to show that Ambika can sounds like a Virus or something like this. Would be great that there could be 18 or even 24 voices + effect processor.
Cheers
G

I made short demo. Unfortunately my sound card is real crap. Dont keeps the time, so tracks are sometimes not synchronized well. Im looking for something better. Then i replace this file with new one. All sounds are from Ambika. Some strongly modified like BD. Also in first part (3) where bass plays - that sound is artifitially punched. Also to keep this track to feel like from radio i heavily limited/compressed it. You may feel crap quality from FM radio;) To get this wide stereo effect ive recorded most tracks twice. Each time for left and right channel.
Cheers
G

DanceEvolutionDemo.zip (1.1 MB)

Hmmm, your server does not send the file … seems to be broken.

Ok, works now. Thanks, looking forward to trying them.

Looking for feedback :wink:
Cheers
G

Thanks for sharing, will give them a try and let you know some feedback soon.

Just curious are you using the stock OS or YAM?

D

1 Like

I have more or less standard Ambika. Im thinking about YAM to try but it will be maybe better to build another Ambika and compare both.
Cheers
G

These patches sound terrific on 4P cards. Thanks so much for creating them :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi
Thank you for your suport. Currently im working on some improvements in Ambika synth. In my case problem was enclosure. So i slightly modified all boards and now is much simpler to assemble entire synth. Also some parts were hard to get or were expensive - i modified boards to use widely available replacements. Some parts are SMD - i have them a lot, why then no use?
Once again thanks for your support, God Bless You…
and Cheers
Greg :slight_smile:

!apcb150

1 Like

Because something wrong with previous link:
http://c-04.com/download/Dance_Evolution.zip

Cheers
Greg

Congrats for the superb patches - I just fell off my chair it was so gorgeous… - but I have a question. I just got an ambika, I’m french - not my fault… - a bit stupid and I don’t understand HOW to copy your patches into the ambika. Don’t tell me to read the manual, I did again and again I did not get the trick. I don’t mind creating my own sounds but yours are gorgeous, but I don’t get how to transfer them. I found on the forum how to allocate the voices and the midi - init - but copy from the sd card into the synth.

By the way, the ambika sounds terrific !!!

First download zip file at the bottom of this post. Unpack it and copy folders MULTI and PROGRAM as root of your SD card. It should be only these folders there. Of course you can mix my bank with your existing banks if you have any. Then find empty bank, extract my files and dig into PROGRAM>BANK… you will see folder with letter A. Copy it to the same folder (PROGRAM) at your SD and rename as your empty bank. For example E. Thats it. The same with Multi but nothing really exciting there in fact. :wink: To play sounds go to LIBRARY button in your Ambika and there should be all patches already. You may use my (i think first) preset from Multi to set 6 voices on.
Cheers
Greg

Dance_Evolution.zip (50.2 KB)