Hello old friends! Have not been active on the forum for quite some time - Real Life™ has gotten in the way!
But I recently made some time to update Cyclic once again, and so without further ado - there are many new features, as well as several bug fixes:
- ReWire audio slave support
- Individual stereo outputs for each plugin
- Freeze individual note status/value/velocity/gate/cc1/cc2 to prevent from being randomized
- Solo a subsequence
- Reverse a subsequence’s direction
- More control of audio I/O and signal vector sizes/sampling rate, to allow for better timing performance
- Highlighted every 4th step on circle
- Status of Play/Stop button no longer stored as part of a Preset
- Changing Presets is now more responsive
- Changed ‘M’ button (Mute) to power icon instead for each subsequence
- Moved position of color identifier/selector for each subsequence to the right
- Added Panic button (in addition to existing ‘P’ keyboard command) to send all-notes-off command
- Fixed bug in which MIDI start/stop messages were recognized even when in Internal transport mode
- MIDI Program Change status no longer saved as part of presets.
More information here: http://defectiverecords.com/cyclic
Enjoy, and thanks for your ongoing support!