Congratulations! Shruthi-1 is 18th Best HW Synth of the World

Most embarrassing is the grid wise orientation of Pots on all these Synths - if there are pots. There must be some hidden rule to synth designers aligning everything in a square grid i don’t get…

maybe it has something to do with their targets:

Wow , Def Leppard went downhill…

Oh oh, better not show Frank my XT when it’s done!

It looks like they are going to a biker funeral

I thought this pic was taken at a biker funeral?

it could also been taken in front of a music store, at least here :slight_smile:

The guy front right is wearing a promotional t-shirt so their business must run bad when he has to wear free give away clothes :wink:

hey that’s H&K, the world’s best amp brand for local guitar heros. i would be proud too if i was granted one of those.

Oh, this list does not include my favorite keyboards (currently in production):

Nord Wave & Waldorf Zarenbourg…

Shame!

No sign of the (is it still in production) Korg Radias or the über-cool (and expensive) Solaris either…

But, the fact the Shruthi is in the list is great! Gonna celebrate with some tunage: Aquarius by the Boards of Canada

defenestration: As I have disassembled my Virus KC on a number of times, I can tell you that there is plenty of space in the keyboard panel area (right hand side) for other gear. Its a big empty faceplate, waiting to be filled. The power supply (internal) can even be tapped, easily enough, to provide power too …