Yes people, this is going to happen!
I have been very busy since september planning a roadmap of 10 eurorack modules to release. 4 of them are ready to get out of the pipeline (20 pieces of each are waiting for their panels at the factory; and the parts/assembly line are booked for more of them); 6 of them are in various design stages, at best a working board needing testing and firmware tweaks, at worst a routed PCB waiting to be built.
The first 4 products are:
- A multi-synthesis voltage-controlled digital oscillator, featuring the same kind of stuff you’ve come to love from the Shruthi oscillators, but with more control, and a higher sound quality (ARM MCU instead of an AVR, 16-bit DAC, 96kHz to 384kHz internal sample rate).
- A 4-channel chiptune-style digital oscillator (3 channels of square/pulse + 1 channel of NES edgy triangle, sine, or LFSR noise). With a built-in mini arpeggiator/sequencer.
- A compact (8-HP) VCF/VCA using the 4P circuit (LP2, BP2, and LP4 outputs).
- An extended version of Anushri’s drum sequencer with a built-in clock, a more complex model, and voltage-control over all parameters.
What will follow:
- A 4-channel MIDI interface with some of the MIDIpal MIDI mangling/sequencing tools.
- A VC-AR/VC-LFO/VC-DO with complex parametric waveshaping options.
- A very curious mixer…
- “Everything you’ve always wanted to do with triggers to turn them into CVs or audio”.
- Some plumbing/routing modules.