Clouds other processing engines

Hello,
I’m new here and quite new to the modular world. I just received Clouds today. I understand that there are ‘‘other processing engines’’ that you can access by holding the Blend parameter button for 5 seconds. But once you’re in there, how do you get out ? Do you just hold the same button for 5 seconds and then you’re back to the normal configuration ? Is there a way/light color to know if you’re in the ‘‘alternate’’ mode ?

Sorry if this sounds silly.

Hold the button for 5s and one of the LEDs light up in orange. Then repeatedly press the button to select a processing engine.

First LED = granular (normal)
Second LED = pitch shifting
Third LED = looping delay
Fourth LED = spectral madness

Ok thanks, but to go back to ‘‘normal’’ blend parameter, just I just press again for 5 second on that button ?

As I said: hold the button for 5s and one of the LEDs light up in orange. Then repeatedly press the button to select a processing engine. The “normal” processing engine is the first.

Hoo, ok, sorry I didn’t get that the first one was the normal one. I was under the impression that it was 4 new ones. That said, I played for hours with it after writing this and had so much fun.

Thanks a lot for helping me out!