Blades' calibration

Would someone be able to enlighten me as to what the trimmers on the back of blades exactly do? Specifically “in2 Bleed” and “Xfade Bleed”

My unit has a slight bleed from filter one into filter two when routing is set CCW and I’m guessing that one of those trimmers will adjust exactly that. But which one?

“Xfade bleed” controls the bleed of the crossfader circuit that decides which of filter 1’s or filter 2’s output is heard on OUT. To adjust it, make sure that filter 1 is silent (eg: no input), and that filter 2 emits an audible tone (eg: make it self oscillate). Turn ROUTING CCW, and adjust the trimmer so that filter 2’s output cannot be heard from the mix.

“In2 bleed” controls the bleed of the crossfader circuit that decides which of filter 1’s output or input is sent to filter 2’s input. To adjust it, make sure that filter 1 is generating a tone (eg: self-oscillating), and that filter 2 is wide open (eg: cutoff to the maximum and LP response, no resonance). Turn ROUTING CCW, and adjust the trimmer so that filter 1’s self-oscillation tone cannot be heard from filter 2’s output.

1 Like

Awesome thanks!