I know many of you are waiting for the firmware update addressing several glitches found in the module.
I worked on each issue one by one – some were very quick changes, others were mysterious puzzles (the PSU whine), and the CPU optimization ended up requiring a very meticulous pass over the entire code to hunt for many small gains. At the end of last week (March 4th), I finished everything, and ended up with a list of 23 (!) fixes or additions, some of them impacting multiple files.
Since I had my head in the code for almost 18 days without interruption (and neglected a couple of things like orders or repairs), I took some time away from it this week. I will get back to it on Monday, review all my changes with a rested pair of eyes, and test a last few things!