Anyone in need of MCP4822-E/P's ...?

Sourcing the DAC chips for the Ambika voicecards and running into some distributer hickups I ended up with 9 more chips than I actually needed. So if anyone needs some, let me know. (preferably in Germany, as shipping is cheap then)

Mine!

collector :wink:

How can i be a collector with just 3 on stock?

Collector lives near messy :wink:

Copy that. I’m currently searching for my 30m roll of rainbow colored 10 lead cable… 3 more minutes and i give up and take the grey one instead. Problems, problems, problems…

Hehe, i am just a little bit upset, as i missed to control my last order from mouser. I miss half of the stuff for the control board and just reordered from the big R…this sucks.

@fcd72

futurlec.com has plenty of multicolor ribbon cable, color pattern isn’t exactly rainbow though.

@ctrlz
I have found 2 rolls so i have plenty on stock. I didn’t know there was a 2nd Roll…

@fcd72

How many do you need, Frank? I’m thinking about keeping a few in case I decide to do one or two SVF voice cards…
I got an unopened bombproof package that (allegedly) contains 5 chips, so it would be easy to forward. PM me your address if you’r interested.

I am interested in 2 pieces. I am located in Stuttgart - Germany.

@Norlead
Id take all of them, but if you like to pass them to someone who needs them more urgent than me feel free to distribute them to our fellow Shruthizens…