Anyone from EU/Germany ordering from Digikey in the next days?

Yo!

I need 3 small parts from Digikey I can’t find here. If anyone is ordering anyway, it would be very nice if I could tag onto that order.

Thanks!
flip

what parts do you need? i’m not going to order from there but there’s always a chance someone has lying around that parts, who knows?

I need some ICs for a Uzebox build:
AD725ARZ-ND IC ENCODER RGB TO NTSC 16-SOIC
MCP1700-3302E/TO-ND IC LDO REG 250MA 3.3V TO-92-3
425-2541-1-ND PHOTOCOUPLER DGTL OUT OPIC 6-SMD

Would be quite a coincidence if someone here has these I guess :wink:

yup true, quite a coincidence.

but i happen to have looked for the microchip part 2 days ago too, and found it at Farnell, which i can order anytime from my local supplier here (stocked in EU). i haven’t done it yet, as i need just one but if you like one too i’ll give them a call today. i intended to get a few more than i need, as always anyway.

should be it, right?

the other, unfamilier positions i was too lazy to look for at Farnell…

Oh cool, Farnell has the first two in stock in EU:

They also have the third one, but as DIP package:

And if I’m not mistaken, the PCB is made for either SMD or DIP in that place :slight_smile:

Yep, looks like it should work

Oh I would also take one of each of these:

Would be very cool if you could order these parts for me :slight_smile:

the opto isn’t available anymore according to your link.
no problem i have a few adc stuff to i can order.
but it could take a few days, i’ll need to drive there when he got them. but they usually order almost every day from farnell, so maybe mit - end of next week i could have them when he orders on monday.
i can still ask for the unavailable component though, could be they have it in stock over there.

the opto pads on the pcb look to me like through hole anyway…

oh, overlooked that… :frowning:

It’s no problem if it takes some time, I can wait :slight_smile: I hope the chip will be available somehow. Or maybe I can substitute it with another opto, I think it is just for the Midi input.