Anushri with Korg SQ-1 Sequencer

I could not resist the GAS when I saw this little toy at my local music store last Friday and I bought it.

I did not have time to open the box yet but I was wondering how can I drive Anushri with this ? Any ideas and recommendations are welcome :slight_smile:

It can put out 1V, 2V, 5V (Oct) 8V (Hz/V) - Selectable from buttons
and it has

• littleBits OUT jack (mini monaural phone jack)
  • OUT (MIDI OUT) jack (mini stereo phone jack) -
  • CV - A OUT - GATE jack (mini monaural phone jack, CV OUT : Output Level 1V, 2V, 5V, 8[Hz/V], GATE OUT: output level 10V)
  • CV - B OUT - GATE jack (mini monaural phone jack, CV OUT : Output Level 1V, 2V, 5V, 8[Hz/V], GATE OUT: Output Level 10V)
  • IN – SYNC – OUT jack (mini monaural phone jack, SYNC IN: Max Input Level 20V, SYNC OUT: Output Level 5V)
  • USB jack (type B, USB MIDI)

Well, you could either output the note data over midi, or use the cv/gate outs to the input jacks on the front panel of Anushri. I suppose you might be able to use the second set of cv/gate outputs in some way, but I’m not certain.

You can use any of 1V, 2V or 5V CV out to Anushri’s VCO CV input. And the Gate to Anushri’s GATE input.

You can chain the two rows for a 16 note sequence. Or set the second row to 2V or 5V CV and patch it to Anushri’s VCF CV input to sequence filter cutoff modulations.