Anushri Kits OOS already?

Wow, teach me to catch the flu release day! Congrats on this Oliver!

Yupe, I just checked in Sunday 5:36 pm Pacific Standard Time and the cupboard was bare.

I figured this would be the case! A great success for Mutable! Soooo glad I was able to nab one… with my phone while driving on the highway…

Will there be any more kits owing to the mad success of this?

On facebook I think Olivier said not for a while…

“This batch is now sold out! Releasing a complex product like that was kind of insane, I’m not ready yet to start all over again for a new batch…”

Wow. Sweet!

Got mine, sadly not whilst driving on the highway, eating a cheeseburger, and drinking a well known green and white logo brand of coffee. :wink:
And threw a MIDIpal into the cart, you know. Because it was there.

*just noticed that it was posted on FB, funny, I didn’t even think to look there. :slight_smile:

I’m breathing a sigh of relief then. I was stopping myself from buying one, because I really should save my money for Ambika. But I also knew I was very likely to succumb, so it’s kind of good that the temptation is out of the way for now.

I knew I would be half way up a hill , so I pre-planned and got my mate to grab one for me …phew!

Got mine, too. I just can’t stop myself buying everything Olivier releases. I think I have everything except the original Shruti and the SSM and CEM filter boards.

a|x

good to see it’s still the good old buy within 10 minutes after release or practice some patience / source on yr own kinda thing :smiley:

OHHHH NOOO.
i am broke at the moment and now i missed it.

@rosch I don’t think they sold out quite that quickly. I put in my order for the kit about an hour after they went on sale. I may have got one of the last ones, though.

a|x

haha i guess an hour is still good enough? i remember in May 2011 (that was when the dual SVF and digi FX became available) the countdown ended and i went in the store to fill my shopping cart. when i tried to check out the digital control boards were already out of stock (so i guess the kits must have been even faster?)
anyway, great stuff!

I have my shipping confirmation I have my shipping confirmation trallalaaaa

@olafp
lol me too…

Does anyone have some BOM baskets they can share, especially for the fancier parts ( pots, buttons, polystyrene caps… ) ?
I’ll admit to being quite lazy with parts sourcing.
Ideally not from Digikey, I had a bad experience with them last time (shipment took ages and I had to pay ridiculous import duties to the carrier most of which were only refunded to me 6 weeks later ).

double check this

I was doing it until i realised it was cheaper to buy a kit :slight_smile:

https://ca.mouser.com/ProjectManager/ProjectDetail.aspx?AccessID=7ffec4e313

I got one! :slight_smile:

just made a mouser BOM too