Anushri Euro Panel Waiting List

I just got back from a nice vacation and I seem to have picked up Modularitis while there.

Got Braids, Ripples, Frames and Yarns and some other modules. So far I am mounting them in a Tip Top happy ending rack.

Because of this, I suddenly liked the idea of rack mounting my Anushri to complement these (and lament having bent my CVPal´s front plate!)

Noticed the Euro rack mounting kit for Anushri is out of stock at the MI store.

Any chance of re-stocking this?

Yes I will eventually, but it’s low priority.

I need to order by 100 and sell 60 to break even. So I’d like to see the waiting list grow a bit before ordering, before I fear that almost everybody who’d need one of these already have bought one.

Ok, I can wait, and I here humbly put my name on the waiting list…

Anushri Euro Panel WL: 1

Is it possible to buy the midi/audio connection plate separately?

Wait List:

Varthdader: 1
qp: 1

> Is it possible to buy the midi/audio connection plate separately?

No. Just like for kits, everything is made by 100, so selling a subset of a kit means trashing the rest… Also, one-off transactions with manual paperwork and no possibility of stock tracking are slowly killing me.

I’ll put myself on the list.

a|x

Ahh darnit, since I only have the front panel… Still, perfectly reasonable explanation, guess I’ll just have to DIY something :slight_smile:

@Vcent
If you are OK with plexi, let me know….

I am in fact OK with plexi - and was very much considering some of the modules you have hinted at, but how does one order those(when one has become one with the force… Or just fallen into a pot of gold) ?

Just send me a mail… you can find the address in my profile :wink:

I didn’t buy an Anushri because the Euro panel wasn’t in stock :frowning: I’m on the list too.

same here so :

Anushri eurorack panel list = 4

Well isn’t the Euro panel going to be the official “top” to the metal/wood case design that’s in the works? I’ve been waiting for that because 1) I’d prefer something a bit more sturdy than plexi for something that’s so hands-on and 2) I have an already built unit and I think it’d be much easier to rework aluminum to fit all the jacks in than it would for plexi, right?

If that’s the case (no pun) +1 me.

> Well isn’t the Euro panel going to be the official “top” to the metal/wood case design that’s in the works?

No, the euro panel is too large to be used on a desktop case.

@bleo oh, didn’t know there was an official Anushri metal enclosure in the works. I’ll wait for that, if so. The Euro panel takes up a lot of space, which puts me off a bit, anyway.

a|x

@pichenettes the Euro panel layout could form the basis of the top-panel of a full metal enclosure, though. I’d be up for one of those…

a|x

I have drawings ready for the metal bottom case, but lacking time.

Also, future Anushri customers might pick the eurorack solution right out of the box if they have the option?

The Anushri makes a great euro module, and Adrian is prepping a metal back for it if one wants a super sturdy desktop solution.

what do you think about the IO. Should it be in back or front?