Ansikter

Just did a track where is used my Ambika for one of the parts :slight_smile:

https://soundcloud.com/tskare/ansikter

Nice chill song!

https://soundcloud.com/tskare/ansikter

Try " link text ": link text without the spaces for some linking to work :slight_smile:

I really like it, the Norwegian(or is it Swedish?) works really well :slight_smile:

Thanks guys! :slight_smile:

V`cent : It’s Norwegian with some Swedish words/accent :slight_smile:

^^ So-called Svorsk :wink:

Yeah :slight_smile:

Hysterically funny. Service is Oslo is usually staffed by Swedish kids so I’ll just speak my langauge with them to save them from Svorsk if I travel there. In fact, the languages are so close that only western norwegian dialects are hard to comprehend for me :slight_smile:

Unfortunately Danish is harder! Guess I should start reading their newpapers online to brush up.

We Norwegians has the advantage of understanding both Danish and Swedish :slight_smile:

The hard thing about Danish (for you culturally disadvantaged from beyond that great frontier of civilization, Øresund) is the pronunciation. The reason is biological: since Danish minds work faster than yours, we don’t have time to say every syllable. You’ll just have to learn to keep up!

Or, the theory around here is that written Danish is actually understandable, bage en kage whereas something funny happens when the typical Dane then slurs/pronounces it…

It takes a while to readjust before that blurred speech comes into focus, or something… Actually it’s not so bad, but it’s still hilarious. The reasons Norwegians have it easier is that being an old colony they still kept the written language of their former overlords :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, Norwegian seems to be the happy medium between them.
While I love my Danish comrade in arms’ explanation, I think the whole deal might have a lot to do with the fact that we don’t pronounce a lot of things, that would be pronounced in the other two languages…

Skååååål!
(Edit - Sweden is an old colony as well :wink:

Haha, touché! Denmark is the oldest, southern remnant of the old Nordic region. The other parts broke off and did their thing, doesn’t mean you can’t lovingly tease your neighbor countries :stuck_out_tongue:
It’s like being an unruly bunch of siblings.

Skål! Best damn word there is!

Meanwhile, I think we should all gang up again and go loot our near neighbors like in the good old times.

Yes, let us raid our neighbours for old times sake
We sure are an unruly bunch(not so much for Norway, but still).
I’m quite confident that we still hold the record for amount of time spent at war with each other, and number of wars:smiley:

Hmm… Beer tap beemer, that seems useful :slight_smile: