You’ve probably received many of these in your inbox, and now is my turn.
In the current situation, with France in lockdown, it is not the right thing to do to continue going every morning to my workshop. I only have a limited stock of modules left anyway, and the production lines have stopped this week.
What I can no longer do:
- Ship orders to dealers.
- Make progress on the release of the modules developed in 2017–2019 - the ball is in my contract manufacturers’ court!
- Receive and repair modules. Since the beginning of the week, there have been disturbances with the postal services and some delivery companies (TNT, DPD), so your broken module is safer at your home than in warehouses. Please don’t send anything for repair!
- Answer support questions that require access to test equipment or to a physical module to reproduce and diagnose the problem.
I can still:
- Answer other support and technical questions of course…
- … and as you’ve seen today, even post mini firmware patches !
I know this isn’t much, and this can be quite frustrating, but I will do my best to catch up with everything once the world is safe and healthy again!