Ladies and Gentleman, fellow Knights from the Ambika Pioneers run,
finally we’ve sorted it out and its ready, the “official” Layout of the Ambika Standard Clear Case Kit (A6SC^2K):
Top / Front View
Top / Back View
The Ambika Standard Clear Case Kit contains
- 6 precision Laser Cut 3mm Evonik™ Plexiglas™ Panels for the Case
- all Hardware to mount all 6 VoiceCards to the MoBo
- all Hardware to mount the MoBo inside the Case
- all hardware to mount the Case
- 4 clear Stick on Feet
- everything nicely Packed in a rugged Cardboard Box.
As long as Mutable Instruments doesn’t carry the Cases on Stock you may order the Standard Clear Case Kit directly from me (the price is the same), please contact me directly via fcdaniels (ät) me (dot) com. Ill throw in a free engraving to your choice for the brave Pioneer Run participants.
Later this week ill present the Ambika Standard Matte Black Case which will be a bit more expensive due to the higher price of Satinice Plexiglas and a bit more cutting.
For other custom options feel free to drop me a line anytime. Base Price is the Clear Case, all colors available as 3mm Sheet from the Evonik Shop are possible and I’m intrigued to hear for your other Ideas…
Before i answer this question every time in an eMail:
Special colors from the Shop will
- take longer as i have to order them from there and have them not on Stock and will order them together in a Batch to share the Shipping Evonik charges
- will be more expensive. Ill have to order one big sheet (for costs) and cut it by hand in my Kitchen to machine sized small panels. Be prepared that such a custom color starts at about +25€ in addition to the clear cases, a bit depending on the color (Radiant is obviously a bit more expensive than White)