Ambika AVR programming no longer taking [solved]

So, after I programmed the atmel for the Anushri, I decided to update the Ambika. I used this for the fuses: C:\\WinAVR-20100110\\bin\\avrdude -B 100 -V -p m644p -c USBtiny -P usb -e -u -U efuse:w:0xfd:m -U hfuse:w:0xde:m -U lfuse:w:0xff:m -U lock:w:0x2f:m and this to send the hex: C:\\WinAVR-20100110\\bin\\avrdude -B 1 -V -p m644p -c USBtiny -P usb -U flash:w:ambikacontroller.hex:i -U flash:w:ambikacontrollerboot.hex:i -U lock:w:0x2f:m. Everything goes through fine with no errors. When it’s complete, I get a blank LCD screen. I’ve power cycled the Ambika and the LCD screen does not change. Its the line of blank blocks along the top and nothing along the bottom.

It has been working fine this whole time without issues. I have tried using the power from the AVR programmer and powering the Ambika directly (and not sending power from the programmer), both with the same result. I have tried this many many times for the past hour or so and it is not working. I know the programmer is ok because, like I had mentioned, I’ve programmed the Anushri with it moments ago. Also, I am using the exact same command lines from when I orginally programmed the Ambika after I first built it because I created a notepad with the lines copied to it for easy reprogramming. Is there something painfully obvious that I’m missing?

Fuses look wrong, see the makefile

You’re using the fuses for the voicecard. So on boot it’s jumping into the wrong section of the code and wrecks havoc from there.

oh crud, you’re right! I coulda sworn I had that page open when I was programming. ugh. I’ll give it a whirl. thanks

Yep, of course that was it (and painfully obvious:P). Thanks again. Hardware I can usually figure out. This programming stuff…its a struggle, but I’m slowly learning.