Ambika ,arp, step sequencer synchronization

Hi,
It’s my first post on the blog, in fact i make a little presentation. I’ve just finish a ambika with 6 SMR4, I’m a musician in a band call Lost My Name, and I buy it to replace a nord stage, because it’s a little bit poor in sound of real synth;) And I’ve got a sub phatty to make the bass of the band.
I’ve two question :
When I use arp or note sequencer and when I play a note and I trig a new note not on the tempo cycle It’s look to me as if the ambika not restart the cycle of the arp or note sequencer. And when I make the same action with the arp of my master keyboard AKAI MKP 61 It doesn’t make the same action. Why.
I use my keyboard to change the program with the program change And I just want to know if it’s possible to change multi with my keyboard.
Thanks
Gooz

> Why.

There are many different ways of implementing an arpeggiator… But check the “ltch” parameter - it might help you achieve what you want to do.

> And I just want to know if it’s possible to change multi with my keyboard.

From the manual:

“”“
The MIDI banks 0-25 are used to load program banks A to Z. The MIDI banks 26-51 are used to load multi banks A to Z. For example, to load the multi 002 in the B bank, send a control change 0 (bank select) with a value of 27 to select multi bank B, and a program change 2. To load the program 120 in the D bank, send a control change 0 (bank select) with a value of 3, and a program change 120.
”""

So if your master keyboard supports bank select messages, you can use it to change multis.

Thanks for your answer
For the program change your answer it’s perfect and it works.
For the arpegiator even if change the latch I don’t ear a difference, but perhaps my KB haven’t got the good edit and preset.
I work on it and I’ll come backThanks

A little bit precision
My preset is : arp ON dir down rang 2 patt 1
latch 0