A mix for people who went to raves once but are now also pushing 40

You might enjoy this mix I made the other day assuming you share my somewhat debatable and strangely eclectic taste in music. Or maybe you want to experience the horror of listening to this knowing it mashes up Daft Punk’s Da Funk with Fatboy Slim’s Everybody Needs a 303 and Grandmaster Flash’s The Message with Joe Smooth’s Promised Land…

BIG GRIN ON MY FACE.

Awesome!

Nice! But I’m always looking for ways to improve stuff, so I think maybe the last track would fit better to the sound of the rest of the mix if you chose something from Biosphere’s 1991 Microgravity album, and not the 1997 Substrata which feels a little anachronistic. Nevertheless, the overall progression in the mix flows very well.

Thanks for the kind words. My goal was indeed to make the listener smile. :slight_smile:

BIG FUN (altough it was actually “Good Life”).

Daft Punk’s Da Funk with Fatboy Slim’s Everybody Needs a 303 and Grandmaster Flash’s The Message with Joe Smooth’s Promised Land THIS is going to be the soundtrack to my 40th birthday this year. I’ll need to record it to MiniDisc to make even more “my late 90’s”, I think.

Thanks a lot, a great mix, it should have been even longer …